ATS Associated Tax ServiceSERVICES


Below is a list of our services. Click on each to see the expanded description. If you are wondering about any services that you don't see here...just ask! Maybe we can help you with it.

  • Business Tax Preparation
  • Individual Tax Preparation
  • Real Estate Tax
  • Prior Year(s) Tax Returns
  • Special Tax Situations
  • Tax Problems
  • Audit Representation
We prepare many types of business returns including Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, C Corporations, S Corporations, and Limited Liability Companies.

We can help:

--Educate you on balancing your books.
--Track Income and Expenses.
--Track financial information from prior and to future years.
--Tax year planning.
--Small Business Acquisitions and Dispositions.
Preparing your own income tax return can be confusing.  It is easy to overlook deductions and credits which you are entitled to. 

Your tax return will be checked by our experienced staff and computer software for accuracy. We will identify potential problems the IRS may look at more closely.

--Your tax return can be filed electronically.
--Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. 
--We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. 
--We provide tax projections and can set you up to make estimated tax payments if necessary.
--We can prepare your out of state and multiple state returns.
Results of your real estate transactions may affect you and we will strive to give you the latest information so that you can best make these big decisions.

We offer help inform you of potential tax on Real Estate transactions:

--Real estate sales & purchases.
--Rental property
--1031 real estate exchanges.
--Sale of personal residence.
--Cancelation of debt.
--Short Sales.
We can help file prior year returns. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law.
We understand there is stress associated with major events in your life and taxes.

We offer consultations and services to meet a variety of financial changes.

--Tax Consequences Marriage.
--Tax Consequences of Divorce.
--Employment Relocation.
--Refinancing your Residence.
--Cancelation of Debt.
Having problems with the IRS or FTB?

We're here to help you resolve your tax problems.   These problems will not just go away by themselves; they keep getting worse with penalties and interest.

--Have you received an audit notification?
--Haven't filed your tax returns for years?
--Do you owe Back Taxes?
--Is there a tax lien on your home?
--Is there a threat to seize your bank account?
--Is there a threat to take your paycheck?
Audit letters from IRS and FTB can strike fear in the hearts of people.  Audits take significant time away from your business and family. Audits require you gather records substantiate each and every item reported on your tax return.

We can help with audit process by giving you a better of understanding of documents you will need.

We can accompany you to the audit and speak to IRS and FTB on your behalf.